The Hampton Inn & Suites in Wooster, Ohio received a full renovation of guestrooms, baths, and corridors in the winter of 2016 – 2017, including:
- All new wall finishes including wallcovering, patching of knockdown texture, and paint.
- New carpet tile and Johnsonite millwork vinyl base in the guestrooms, and double glue application of corridor carpet and carpet base.
- New cultured marble tub surrounds in all rooms, and full replacement of tubs in 50% of the hotel.
- ADA compliance upgrades in specified guestrooms.
- Replacement of existing egg-crate lighting with new smooth drywall soffit and can lights.
- All new door hardware and new closet doors.
- Installation of new FF&E including vanities, stone tops, and sinks.