Work at Designer Walls offers a fast paced and varied environment. You’ll work on projects ranging from large hotel renovations to refreshing a small classroom with new paint. You’ll have the opportunity to get involved in many aspects of the small business and you’ll make a real impact on the organization, our customers, and our team.
To inquire or apply for any position please contact Fran at 216-662-3764 or
Project Manager / Estimator
Maple Heights, OH
We are currently looking to add a motivated individual to our team that will work directly with our customers, sub-contractors, suppliers, and field staff to generate bids for upcoming projects. This individual will work under the direction of our owner and chief estimator to execute one of the most critical steps in our business process.
• Extensive on the job training is provided – no prior experience is required.
• Calculate and formulate project bids and estimates after preliminary training.
• Formulation can include field measuring, blue print take-offs, interpretation of property improvement plans, accumulation and analysis of subcontractor bids.
• Manage client expectations and cooperate with sub-contractors and field staff to effectively communicate project scopes and generate pricing.
• Research and obtain required pricing for materials, working directly with vendors/suppliers.
• Create written proposals describing project scope and pricing for presentation to customer.
• Excellent math and analytical skills, and exceptional attention to detail required
• Ability to formulate Excel spreadsheets and create word documents
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Ability to conduct phone and internet research
• Any experience in the construction, hospitality, or facility maintenance fields would be beneficial
• Initiative and versatility is mandatory
• ALL AROUND AWESOME WITH GREAT ENERGY!
HOURS: Full Time
COMPENSATION: Designer Walls offers a competitive salary (negotiable based on experience) and comprehensive benefits package including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and career development.
Description: Entry level position involving labor to perform painting, wall covering, hotel finishes and furniture placement, and other general labor. You will be trained by skilled technicians with the opportunity for increased wages and responsibilities. All you need is reliable transportation and a desire to learn. BENEFITS OFFERED!
Hourly Rate: $12.00 per hour and up depending on experience.
Qualifications: Must be ready to learn. No prior experience required!